Re: [tsvwg] [iccrg] IETF104 ICCRG TCP Prague presentation

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Wed, 03 April 2019 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B3/XiLArPTiGC62q35XMfQxmVfdHb47pJrMK+diaIpE=; b=UB78FYCuVLazQd2j8xrxhLSdLndOjlLxAsRfXLhf5ln1hzDJXQh6Fxv6z1EAiiD92M 35zA/afRSWQ1VB16dWDRLnOhdr78IOTx45XS2MElM3svaoByWhG49UqNGvUADAvFaQr7 4KswqUsVFiW3vcTwEjytZZxe3CDR57layds/NHmvUXK6sHxdyT9iPbQ8sn/wpaDGPcvO 7EaN/kg16ppVvQw87agyfSzYmTLEXwKUYpJuZQo48p0w+dOX5TjDxKzYwMqasZIpdIvt v405OMBCtDgUg/5do94Lb3g8yzzsLuuu9skooe6ea2d//tBpKgHNoXflP31VgOa9UpGB Auow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B3/XiLArPTiGC62q35XMfQxmVfdHb47pJrMK+diaIpE=; b=r6M5x9aleH91Ku4zVuEQ+RUsz4s693XLMOpK64TaUFIHDJY2rSQMcHKzJCXNPmUxqp 2yH5XwQZdmiStW/TwYTtykKIBZQpNSHjUdH4GKh07P5Fxp7AYC2TuUxeRB1TxZU8551x ZcTu1ZzTpjJ0RaMikB6q8Z+lpzh4/cMHMho/lAsHmcczxlSvebXAPqtxkoxa4QjTSPSO Iz5HX6o7VPWnrBYN2Ni/ni/ZKxAW7A7M/sWuYCuP5t9fVtzWUI+yv8cOp+JikhlLgXFI 6Nz9LVbs7OGMhToj24+V8xudDs/RmKmpW+EelOxLWrqKPhQ1BOsQV2if7ApNru/u1b6b GiVQ==