Re: [tsvwg] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SLrYumHVXbB5aEmTbYbHORU5A/IYHCAGnHncsxoLDlc=; b=gtWusSGjmYl+7VOnwenTypy6KJYc/MTWaDxIy4BjUCdWH0ylLUmwbQ8FcGnok2WMHl aUzcF/FhWTUYBEdBuyXa2vn3OIrrRJZ7F3Q+oIkLqRyqU/c4Tu3mRFfBBG/PZ3cahuLY cVrzLFhYnxWGdgoYJNSTV+rEri47Rm5d4ZLecjylchEt94dFbfLknHkzRmNHaDgsBEIy m7BsSip7RowOUXY8baJ2tAhhV9uTUKsO8p76zgdU6urlGH0yGxG2BLE6FeHfAOjd6oTw c+cb2Z9zVc4k2TOp2BmzCfe4SUt8UQSeSUjMOtt8wDTEEZ89zgQtvvSPOq9mOfWxFnxA RlDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SLrYumHVXbB5aEmTbYbHORU5A/IYHCAGnHncsxoLDlc=; b=DtmmxX08WQana3Hsz9xedT9XohuTsrFrWsXIoEwhfUIjvX9CeSvyc5zieCt4UUD8B1 kC6dDrLbMNSgnKezWGUPmQxuewzC5vsENh6D5lgpQRy3lp30Y4uOx4YoQzO6v4QChsyK v2GB7dY+X3PPsjT2YvqNNgVHb+JrBtMOi0JgOEQiLBHRgnVDwlIDAYlPP1lVwgcye3kR r86dTxsfmYPs/zUT8Z6IaxVSv17cajqYcOdSLiASfDXUlPdnRahc9kqzFikvvzpgL9Io PpocSmuucsGh7EQpj2avJWzWwe74HnF4P8dbYvYI56Nr+dfh7qTUuGLdrthd8AJi4tyk vyVg==