Re: [tsvwg] transport-encrypt-14 review, pt 1

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Fri, 10 April 2020 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MJTPzKI4Jn+4RTNh3On3f7H0Fpn5sLqP62eRQXPa5jM=; b=dHbPkrNZFMpH6EsouxUkIyoe0ODGj4L4jLiZhCxPIL0sVutowPZ8VLs1M7YPK+9Rkx /kUVkQDBX3rSglkvNUFDrVHDeJWwzxO3CiF2/5aucUDPRCjc906+ksdx9avvx6o3EUOH 7WOq6sVlDmkF4huszNPifLaCYbFP/ByVA7VVkwe+fhbZeLXL4mO+x2TuymumSfNRfs0z fLPzldY47T5ehZyI0IShsuZD2SC8ydNoLyfPJ2EAE4PkH+pAwoNqpQsCHZBnNsyV4hRJ lKs9kfPO00IWk+g7Xfe2PxLhpbFqh8BNA1u37nJgEzqyyUYRbB5B6QwYVTcbyOMtaBeK H33Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=MJTPzKI4Jn+4RTNh3On3f7H0Fpn5sLqP62eRQXPa5jM=; b=jeKoCuH4A8jxxU/bzbDzkB7gadnaj6rReHacHioLjP2J40BAKw7GP/WlIH5rUDggn4 6nLwx4COhhJH6WEx2BsFQw3jHjuluqE1nh9lCTGobtMzHNAMMGj4fpMZwkgPU0rqVzoz QtZWeaE7VJJaHgi6DEaL6kT4TBmaU15oHUnP1NWwpWvBQ9i0oAlFl+WuHXeByrN8QE7e eOJ/nGJ1kzYq1Fhea7I/TZEzBZp1uHBq2Lc8ew0Mc3gwL+LlhQ1BsWOQ1UpK3ldNaIE3 RtMa3NNBEov/IFfFu7WtI9Jp3E2UQS+5Tk5ghZjVDZXhfqvbPi1JvhoDYJiBtxQs+a9w g29A==