Re: [tsvwg] transport-encrypt-14 review, pt 1

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Fri, 10 April 2020 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dtwEksD4szmnUtooVd//w9Ba8X8fAMw2JCA/CSCtkEA=; b=yBwrJ8Bb/keQcjjvtr91qw04zkTnpChmv3O1CjYGJRbHju2ZdTdWCa7GslFSNbYgs2 StsVTngMBqR4ZBOwvzGnhjOmqJPx00Jn+84cr/ubHm6QbZt0BjoRxLDvA7mTmn8AKDow kKjTbFj2ShRi5oe/KZsdc1nJ+9yWDQs0tFlIfVlR0H+OTLHCnovZDeWGz9ei0s+HqMok mhXI0e93OHcEBHNomckuvv6wf9m3V3fYtfh5EvrJ3k44EgJFobN+tFxpiP/XiLDxAsUC uVTkur3zckaJ1DeDA/yxInXq9jwC2MedgnDvtppjqegfeRzP7UtVOqGeDE4wWE3P4wT2 c3SA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dtwEksD4szmnUtooVd//w9Ba8X8fAMw2JCA/CSCtkEA=; b=nrmU4F2qdyjUCzSSdmW6aDq5dZnQ/5lxkV6uepFBuk+5C9TshpybN8YPnp5HivLbxe zN6toyC/gYCIzUX+nktA5R4qJqeZHGkF4nf/8hwLDVa3aEXmzaXEQtfI3Z64XI4fbGrw +hE3M6qbfvypAQeaolMmf3LQlk/AWAQa4yA7Nixl9cqnDKL2YfYJqu01YhWAeW3yTZY4 YawDanj+2xps3Oqi+IRFK4PojUQ46X8CnDkXxjXLASN0HwpRX6yiJDSzzDTvc+aC/ZNS pIP8aF5q4secmBOonFkTdxuS3rNr8pWlFSy6rMZ57NBMz7PFnOZdSQom3EpsOTq/RcGV zY5w==