Re: [tsvwg] [saag] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08.txt

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 08 November 2019 17:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o0t3sLXi0j3TVGQjYlXTjdT10qLpwl0urho7VVfPwwo=; b=FRN6gExKYNvgHBILlyH95oxgPjNlJJfXllEAELojKXpvNiveVT6+w8cfXkeZP9bBWw NK6XRpSgGT1IiP8+FT3MI7iJEzW2Q6CnRa7y8xS+UB9gsTByeT4G2muCeRdKgHGQ5Yfh SR3EQUeIud/WftSnIj8DU/AIO+RT6ObSZWbvaXYU6TuoFDuLhsvOIYqvGPxfmUQ+iG1V Tl/nkaZM9Bh28gZLmYTrcikyXNWKCpRjlQ9LcfF4VmslargsLXDEb5gft+vElx72vNLD /wQqzmRb9WjHaTbQODIaUHMg5Gy15BcFAIUp4cyDy861GQLZARvGU9hE+1EZYvecXh7Z Q2cg==