Re: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-amend-tsvwg-multipath-dccp-04.txt

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Fri, 26 February 2021 23:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z9Q6+Q5U0YsqxhTEiHNQzSEYczMPGPylfcRge0qo49c=; b=Q6MfTYGOh0KsbVv6IkTyCcymR/dVRBGf6DpyFDjtl4j/bvJ48jxBJZTOHQyWNd9lIz kulRaGvFj4XWJvCwcSgPIPl498W4y5Km//TGKHP/M57PsDX6KtIQj0Ejgb0oNGzJMsHi VZ4SC1pczRCSxo+dx3mDuwC3V+qLQkfT8kKt4apfrTQaPHO2XCq6oQE6hJWwxQ/aoaiv LftjkHo5/lB+DcvZaQQLQc1kgLS1vsYz4uNhowmn6KCyW0eH3sEw7ENrEr/Jf78PdrUq JDgsx67QrIC8ZYy7sPFjYU7eixEnDqBWnOjlWnM576NBxWk70hrOU/VtlNVhJ2r4lPWI i1uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z9Q6+Q5U0YsqxhTEiHNQzSEYczMPGPylfcRge0qo49c=; b=ceCxrw9N8bKmNY0VKCZvW8p0kC3tPt08N9cgatD8tMXgaiR3IVC/0ZhtIgHE2iW4De 5ifsM82R6c8rQzBpPQcFnqf3emB2wJ0u5q5On9EVcQje3s7tMjeGIoVvYwilppFnz4iQ KSW7+PZ9oD+0cp12ihXuj2btx6HneNjFMQAnPLjMbjBTFnvxliuzK61wj/f09ErsAqeN GItgFOknHVycYsST/PsUXU8fEnRkbuA6fO6S5z/2Zsg+gMsUZwroFfDLyxHq4sK45yTN nAoMIBtk5vPEeYkwQOdyuDTzANFNNMIIPXDbrTRBJoWzTANdDxIl+HFxdOeo2VaiOrZR eEQw==