Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rlc-fec-scheme-10.txt

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 18 January 2019 10:25 UTC

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:25:28 +0100
Cc: tsvwg@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, Emmanuel Baccelli <emmanuel.baccelli@inria.fr>, Belkacem TEIBI <belkacem.teibi@gmail.com>
To: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rlc-fec-scheme-10.txt

Hi Vincent,

just adding another copyright does not make the existing copyright invalid. Further there is no need to at this copyright in the code as the copyright notice is already at the beginning of the document which covers the whole document including the code. However, that’s exactly the problem. There are currently two contradicting copyright statements.

Mirja