Re: [tsvwg] Extension headers in draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-06

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 03 June 2019 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tJ6ttiZhouV/LtaNg9Qt+u2WN6a6cd3oHnBNNBiMWSY=; b=hMGMEQET7pcFPsTbEx5WMbuzMeRUZO/U5/Pu96cYsKeCCuJ1mIXnmmuylmX8tbI3bH YlYLu94b3MwDuOjrF2pVE7AOPBlya8RBksQ6ErYM+yjOZ7+lQz8/fYfPggXgSgFYWLIE ZQ4BvIaJh3KPrgFFusibKW2ukT5H7LMkihms1PILbbpj5KK7YMP7fKYaFFCpIyHPWlsH CHCIbjG48B4hb2bTFgX//mYN2UmMdcEUMxRAWKvpRFOWBd8Ed97/H8W9iP/OlX+tKp5x d282o5ERyVyinR3TFMjoZ9tkpmkYihyzoAS9r2GsSxxpnEA/jzfaFuaeSYw4koVheIYS lxzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tJ6ttiZhouV/LtaNg9Qt+u2WN6a6cd3oHnBNNBiMWSY=; b=dPCxrMXUg9v148ypnK7Q8xXe/a0lBFnesS6R0OUVdWvxZ4q1mye2rUJb3Bb8LpgGlo THM9aFuoZl3+c+0zDyJDyLarxGzDhoED/oWllzjgNK9APfS2Tv3nKX8xzb4hsAOu6JTQ u3SM28Q/NJkp3w7alY9wjIY0Bi6VhiRth3QV7meVC+epbyOEu43b+2mxsmnPU8Iqksjo zEAq3UtxBfmXKVfVjGUnZsQ81GpxVrcCrvIe+bMzfmlKh1ZjDcNeBskRrfyqwIup2Hd9 hQIsQU6QNsWO6v3QqsFWKGzqBAj/Vq27QC7czf/Bhejs9Uicxv3jC1CCCQYkiTIKVzpS zkcQ==