Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11 - David Black's comments

"Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com> Tue, 08 August 2017 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dell.com; i=@dell.com; q=dns/txt; s=smtpout; t=1502155457; x=1533691457; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=M4d5pOClI0FDGOL0YgbiFbajX9ZG8lrfblvMgOZyiLU=; b=i9Z7kV7DhiE0ON+uWRyQdYHN6NpRKtCQz525Dd0O8fTQRk4yDnPhOQ5x fnDbXyZivu87QF6z7nEZY2vU27ccQIaYV1ozAlCwadZ5pUh8p8ezsBuJU gIWXr38Kg7M9fIS6yC9MXI1TETcAB+TgMmyBOpMAvOEoCeJJu5MeVppPX w=;