Re: [tsvwg] LS from 3GPP on QUIC network level troubleshooting capabilities

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 10:14 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com>, Lars Eggert <lars@eggert.org>
CC: "httpbis-chairs@ietf.org" <httpbis-chairs@ietf.org>, "allison.mankin@gmail.com" <allison.mankin@gmail.com>, "quic-chairs@ietf.org" <quic-chairs@ietf.org>, Gonzalo Camarillo <gonzalo.camarillo@ericsson.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "quic@ietf.org" <quic@ietf.org>, "quic-ads@ietf.org" <quic-ads@ietf.org>, "httpbis-ads@ietf.org" <httpbis-ads@ietf.org>, "tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org" <tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>