Re: [tsvwg] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 February 2019 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9iXNOevAbjzvR7Fzr08UgOMZwpL5vYUGQ3ZYCz+/iy8=; b=E2vLUsOzYfO5wE5IhstQb/8lIxO2ROoHiOV0m+WWsxB7+9nY2i8MUEtrMX7OAvIfKl e9+wYn+GdjMpK1CYPZdo4Qf2xgzaISNLXYf+6Tl8LE0n8MX2Jlt7AAxwxjN+r5Y2JJCq c/ZJjeVTt7NcOv2/St7QvfRTsJJ8MzLt9QZLGFjFkzLQBe1cWHJoQafpqBieA6+5oZQr Neslx17DPkBw6l5LLLxx2U3IDgvezxVIbUTwq6wspaqLsLKBThT7j6wLPiB75oS92Vzb TXueO2gGeXQVs/ToRox5rXOI5TxutanjLZsKXOtuZ7V4UBexVvIGx4b8xsXfH1dQ9aiT MUvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9iXNOevAbjzvR7Fzr08UgOMZwpL5vYUGQ3ZYCz+/iy8=; b=CaNTlC7GkR5NDE1qoDIQm4Nq2KUc8E8NL75MP3bnluvZNBs0dqtzznhzzsgxcewcqO TEjjAFsMq16wMPjUE8mFj4MDIhZutNF0ODnpuAVKb4A86oi9MAS1vf6l3cA6NXnst9uo Mu7jPjcne9N0MmyV7qDtBZNIZ1bag79WHkOgw8I5NkmIxas210d5KZqIQ/I3ErdjvgUI QC7B7IJdRwLBN8jQxaRUlhdv293kAZq0/21XPOG//QdefhdT+/6SIsgjDQbLL8oYF63v 4ARZaFG6cbbQSXhybvLhkTzVOBWbU7nLNpWPCD7Ns4jVln0VKjeEu92Os5XKaUwbQ871 Z+8Q==
References: <155068297765.31474.15865784466149137006.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <72b082d6-6d8b-5b3d-ee5e-52e5a333aacd@kit.edu> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C89EF79DEE@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com> <f38b43e8-d300-f44f-1f84-f7652e4f36e2@kit.edu> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C89EF7B8F6@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com> <LEJPR01MB04609C8FCFADC32676FE0AB29C7A0@LEJPR01MB0460.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE>