Re: [tsvwg] Update to Position Statement on ECT(1)

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Thu, 28 May 2020 11:17 UTC

To: Sebastian Moeller <moeller0@gmx.de>, "Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com>
Cc: TSVWG <tsvwg@ietf.org>
References: <BE44EAE9-5CFB-4F5D-85B8-05AFA516C151@akamai.com> <CACL_3VEbUHB-Omwp1-g5Tq3G3J-kKj9N3jPZLcfruicw3X=AsA@mail.gmail.com> <2CBBD8CD-2088-4E41-B113-EED665853D3C@akamai.com> <CAM4esxSFCBcxXjz5JJJg1z6+wwfN3mTrtJ8bKiBsj2TeOmmFSw@mail.gmail.com> <93331803-e7db-95dc-a4ae-052c347c3c86@bobbriscoe.net> <MN2PR19MB4045568B4A794F1DCE6974BB83B90@MN2PR19MB4045.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <42234fd1-6ee8-cbcc-408c-1ea2b2554f2b@bobbriscoe.net> <9539CFBB-5F07-4104-B30D-BFE323F20352@akamai.com> <CACL_3VG3xwP=XLdzpdH2BMiFgb7a4aBNnp-SWkMSm+0=GbibXQ@mail.gmail.com> <5CD259C9-FA69-42C5-A879-1A85BB57343D@akamai.com> <B32AB94B-ECAA-4B76-80E3-510E4D071C51@gmx.de> <318274A2-E8D3-4CFA-B4BD-CD67EDA4A759@akamai.com> <7E25905C-37C8-401B-B50F-B3909EFAC3CE@gmx.de>