Re: [tsvwg] [Ecn-sane] travel funds for ietf for the next SCE talk?

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 13 May 2019 03:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aIfuIkrVqK9UgjzmzczLxuw3JOuIqEP9h2JWokkVdo8=; b=t4kBOyMRFAsWE+kvwGgCTr5idmQEdhRbCIpDT37jd8wf6iwM2frhAqgC1obP8CMli5 G1PZ/z9wNoF/UKjT1gp8LdbX2ZxGCtwweXwLYMoz+V6U8D88kW+/HybNKUp4joQbGM9o QNa6gf16fSYrc9APw7sJalasFDgJy7S3RI3zRIfDHFLK7YKeMD4Gh877V3oFTfONsFJ5 Hj6o51QmFokItARzcKZPUePHJ56aclkfkCMdgpzbIHDAkLH4LVPfWOLyP7eB7Yj6oV1L HaMtKYjRJhcYHH8RsrjDwv1/UKo7pBdK95clUdidXCU0Jt9enOMJfBwOCOF/tJavNY5y Ldyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=aIfuIkrVqK9UgjzmzczLxuw3JOuIqEP9h2JWokkVdo8=; b=J1r4ndAxcnQG5FD/bj7XKS03FDIGQNjYCfQ9cKAy318NiT+PcGcWnBJpusIGea252N sGBAsRu6X2BNArN3FW+Nx0sJge/Dh4eSM1M/1MwaoiLRRCJ3zPS9sBrgUWNqvzoyR2Rb NtiqxRIFvV3qsNZZqGn++OT0vFVoEN/ztr7pRi68+kjhV9zS1a6JvZxB67dzQJ1XpA0s RJ0xfC47GF4bIQoQxx3PVBhiYp3fpUyt5FVghBQ9+QYdGOq9l57ajBTdETzHy6PuCGx3 9iKp4tqV1LqIwxLpi5XmfSfX1TF3KESmEacomOMiPbOciHn3ZBbpMmmiQ6nPUJCgyqYH Qbaw==