Re: [tsvwg] [saag] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08, -> logging

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 16 October 2019 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TjF2/DNcsCn/qRI5OUcHhRP9Mc5Zy1gAn5r14TUfKY4=; b=PUVrhWuK5i9LxFCRDr3skjCv62FW0wVFPHcQY91pJhtC0KVumtHDxzuj7OD66mw7ym TOq4HVozwvvkwG0zm3nV+lbRC83nCBKh75O8fywxTx0EqI2FViPImPiJg/5SCFdY5+qW 4ujan4sQldXeE7VLufBy/ypMC+jYg/d/VNJfkJZJZD+4g2G9z1Cg5jABrYodZAnyDTyN o/SaHHgRvVhVJq//BdM8YGJMNwt1vhTb6ritNd0RysG6WlIY8QLddbcYyhGl68F3Fx1F oDOIcE2ljuZ+XJGm7BSIEP1F/KWMbrewwxueiju+YGglqF9gf5O9zEVxc4aNwdnKGV3r fujQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TjF2/DNcsCn/qRI5OUcHhRP9Mc5Zy1gAn5r14TUfKY4=; b=idfH+yahjyrIh16PpRHMkxqznpq7CAWmZLIhNWgyYbxJQczVta/O/hE/kjGhHsVPnK G7wA+Z0NHFEO9xKNWof/7Kd4LabYOW9kLPUJMie54vctqde1+xCYhvXgWSNfl72KyNon o928ls6/QXvSgjGoRSXnVYC99H83lHEF56lPDEBdQR2zEk6K3aQJ4hO9DYVktS5bu2dk M2EKrD8cI0hqysjojlavGyk7AV9mdEqZCxgObOKjyOy9SsT8c4B27TNDpoy4DBQYuGby ubMXWN2MKRyLhTxCzKiLUVGjFVoQSH85dAM0q1kJ+THl5q3DJkUlvbiRtsCB2Qww8XLJ 8m3Q==