Re: [tsvwg] ECN-Dualq-SCE as a documented option in l4s-id?

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Wed, 19 February 2020 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : content-id : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=ciAPmPKIJmfekm02mIVU77Ey5KdzsDbIne3IB6E5EJc=; b=aO7QffpVUGB+MNIInN9v+hgWb1+CKFkuOlrHPJW7EgxIJBhtpL6lTir+EVEFon5YyJ/K 0EI9KTL6ElNPlSHGsWN1dgtnBVz26gqMoPgn5GSxMgFxd48uJfo57d+9Swbarm3CKLlf 4+kCUIodruAxQYvNVgw+//MVdKeWnt1iSwiI2vwgV82iQZeQJ8GP0ixAiZxuv/ODe0Mu qOrseVxY/l/g34IYsqJUalmsFv1CLDCdJ5+NOt7m4tkydxa7VU8ICn4EIsuBHzGPT06M iaLVzDk/ZEjdjcUWb7UEO4Dqd+atuGYlnw4iIXDCCHRyjt4+/mfuYWN85rPDeeQKtAjb jQ==