Re: [tsvwg] updated version of QCI to Diffserv draft

Subir Das <subirdas21@gmail.com> Wed, 05 June 2019 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sHZAomarTTNhFP1fVkQ/Tt7HliR6BTCKNnHYo45rHsw=; b=NmSUPXlyBUxZXOfGiRWAYgpC+SyJkNdz3FjxGRMOhjRa4kIvxjOTvXYxvp/S0CmyQ1 mRjOPrxQZXq3n7LnZSHHgSRbnflhpTTbNvFJlJA/hDn7Ns6pnPyrKbqU5OwC4f2i08iW gMqFRyKrOFjvA6dQKLHlAsxqCsQhPu4XWYsONA+BrhnWk4WeegUabLG5cQbwngnv7PzN TpMCaKqJ2pcayWmQlXFAAt7pA184v3pT8G+K1SdXh6WN/w+ptypiVVGSJnoIumVTVQs9 LbLrrXgtUl+d7HHMs+tScuQBwuK7hTqePpsnlHhIBYvop4qpz0DUqFonelIjAKn5hJ35 RABA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sHZAomarTTNhFP1fVkQ/Tt7HliR6BTCKNnHYo45rHsw=; b=tej7bAfb4QXus06l7BTTSyaYCzm3HPTFfaK5JpKFm71cY1T40vsuAm91mgfIxvAvC9 v/sWl0WducRoZ7TCHCm7MsP2qQpb4DQ87PaMXbFox5pdotTLnE3Rcj9+9rialn5L0l4o gLh3uEXuD3StWihKozwgdZLFCOv1/v+CrHDWGH7Iejsur7f0Vk6dwPrYqvCn+9l70rP3 dUp02lS8BV6JUdfYdrM5EaLTUSR1z/rG9dY9j206Gt3BINfGHug4bMf30CNsO76R0bmK ujPOBKjU31DGuW4gt9+ULImxk1NimFX91Zm+Wr8Chi/biw79qaQBU3gjCMvHSpI81ei9 qTNA==