Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-01.txt

"Shitanshu Shah (svshah)" <svshah@cisco.com> Mon, 29 July 2013 14:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4698; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375107806; x=1376317406; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KUy0tsBbTaT1T7ln9JcIZNr8PwVGuGN522gp+MGMmVE=; b=Ak16M3L3fvgx4/uQixDdynyl+0QvyHPAgPAYkfxJeOOom9G0Kyew/7R1 bm/xtcIrNcrz4f905vGMVMUK6AZGy/PAFb45rCUbvx55vSKpvuLCI5HQE VGDXBzlnhmQefTUOfCzCmuSgw02vggktSXJFZyMQ4tR83P6+Q64bZZs0l 8=;