Re: Query regarding SCTP ordering queue handling.

sandeep kandula <sandeepkandula30@gmail.com> Wed, 24 November 2010 13:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=y3Utxb5ykq2CKJ2/M6p/M4pXRWdJoePM/z66XHzAtu8=; b=rkbxMOaTR4P0Yoa99cNozrw/T2VRnVO7k9bWs+4D6DlcfivViI9LuHHeX4qNuoOlm4 eyrBNeEpOYeUZnLioBmBHumf9FGuhuce1nGdK90B22b35rJRvu+Wqv4gdM47CfeG3Tzw azHnkBLfRp//BoZNbL5nFm9vf727f1WINUPZo=