Re: [tsvwg] Review of draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 17 May 2018 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KPP7M3RTPAliMJ5WefMIEFmiBmCNMVoUYWx2E20QgTY=; b=tPn+Yg6KyeqrmAOBzqe/ZpGVCnzhlD/SM6JHY+Nx+oR6WEwnoRe4FoFumK2dw4PkiP e3RX6/eBVzv5Y4KSuHlNrSIsMwgfLyD2VBuJJfMvTxUHbyOXsxYA2//aKzjaXG5IPqNB MgUR9XVrVGJJl8gn/223iBIyrjWY4S6FFIU9t3Gwf7XtgJozMmKgTDBoAb8KhxoMxO4O CEQabCEmgMJ2YY/ohgJCMD2fvjD4DUid1pyknfOGQIw/Y132Hqn+cp/ElSI7sFSTE++1 SS+IpofaBfDM8LV5XIud8jCRUHizic95NCgXQmA89n8JbljVKWXZ/kLStUxls2MTLybm jaXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KPP7M3RTPAliMJ5WefMIEFmiBmCNMVoUYWx2E20QgTY=; b=AEE1MbQ1zACettOyPe71elYxTXqvG2sieC0K5vkVko4WOJBlrUJ722iOtgNnSojvaZ HYs8uqR8++OIUqHi9G36WusHOV5nL2mR9sx4Wg49g1sUCaH3K1FaS3f0AGk2TGLd2ljO Hk8xQhs7DHrwmlLgq1/QM2PVxOsQSjafp6+f+cGUnBRbrxs/0ZY3EMdwrJrG21ZHXEPw sxTJwWXiTndg15dLshlIYRHoyriruIIsmjDq7r7Cc6q+E2dMcL3wGlH2z86f0pUbM1Wr gTp1Z7USCGUMex8f2zDoKfdo0U9iVsIxfjpNxjMO1HWAJFJnnzFTr7Z20hVOWmm5QokB qsjQ==