Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 February 2020 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tGaPsUpmTgCkdFlOZRFVRCau5RQLWzDk2a8+hucxd+g=; b=dnPwbNr9L477X3vuKPx9z6aGwXvvkHCAzq7LhPA1ejo8+GVmKmoZ3NS+uVgbZvzYQX qcB2cElCAWdSxuLLPOb2SDHl6dCXRYEB5QNqrS1kWp421TiOZVKkgF4RrvmcyWZDSv+T jyfO7hgnwo4dzc+ILYqY1ZXWBQL1ByS4hH87BVi2PnZ6fmCVkUjzkxXw20WL0+5aAzHE bkWMOokHltjNAPHjW/Zwhupbd83R0nkMT/Wm1XxXJKKvmkNPQUHV8LlLHaMWJQR36j0o z4UMoQcmTzls8VTw3QXtcjOEOsOeLknT4MHe8CoQm9hbgqdd7IMYwJr5oZn4rynDkCxM HQfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tGaPsUpmTgCkdFlOZRFVRCau5RQLWzDk2a8+hucxd+g=; b=kd94+Wy/p2TSzlbkPwdMZYiqImYnQh7i50TlVSlEe5Rb7t4yntTHYXc0DW2ZfV8lQQ TMrdwSwgA49yvNnyCcZFE25MQNCNnEM+f5f5NV9cZtgg1DAjOUigpxARPDfquPHwQWmS 89KKdstK8zYyCvKpPwJSIr2aLazjA6lkc82xWC7PTeB84tRyTVwbwtq/jQ3PEmpp6/j/ sskMANu/GbFgar1w1nJdOXwaJ7iNoWQkxUTtvHIHfOPkHmMI46NqT7lPu9x5DyRsftDR V0tKCOj6Q+EQPlvQhfR2GQbCD04XxjQz3hyxU3ZEnNrQHbGvUPjo23BmjEdYX+nzbU9x zx1g==