Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Mon, 16 March 2020 17:23 UTC

To: Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com>
Cc: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
References: <158279435525.6196.11790581771168846041.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAPDSy+5e0HYhBJdQm-ZhBcqmqwKGkpaKU8t_9R2_P=nAOs9s2w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOdDU0zQ+ZNQqu1vDWxQuLUzGqi9MMXPDUs-izZEgVQsg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxTA9mheGALtp4zKKYVV7wNUfhp-0pdt3C62G=tkTQhaDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOPxLWfT3Un=+_DQoaP5Zf0_COJ=cBLsVwMZHGgu5BOHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxQMPEemk6db6hGTLdt4xetHRhV=9DD51sjd3ppn+SffEw@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMR61e0CsdCg5y8PkQskm0tbR-+BKXWQghavGKBN6PyHA@mail.gmail.com> <abdc3cc8-5948-1b5d-516d-6d736b7ecda2@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABcZeBNVZp_H+02D_B-bg56_==W_9feZ_Z91Oc5R+6P4giftnA@mail.gmail.com> <c6b40d15-244b-5f63-8aed-e3eca3373638@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S36Ou_L=sgAAVjLTJcEF3f0i6K6+YOkeuJc_qOW6hQt2rw@mail.gmail.com> <2e51ff5a-e502-bcde-24c9-ff2e2fa13ac4@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S35kF8YaqK0vxUZ9c6nzZPR8gr2gbae0T2iXTX5jNbeEpA@mail.gmail.com> <964a5c73-2b12-ca87-c558-fe44b5fa39f9@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S362N=FjrWoE8bK0AD02TnZvZoKPOWV-O3exz3ZpKJcWxw@mail.gmail.com>