Re: [tsvwg] Protocol ossification in draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-07.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 10 July 2019 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wrYjno+mbnpZU30jpjfcey2GqC3Ih1O7WbEiq3QLN9Y=; b=f0gFXBa+fZzvCK1eb5cFUabXcBAGpJI9qkcAYm44RRf7FLAm6MAqXs4Xf/gHFfcZbk EBQDSCsWN/a/+hG70JL5G91iI/dH/Z2ytAybn68kooRzDBOj0JNTr8iy6nW4ktHtZYsG J2sjcExRPc5G2IGCjziH+uCuFvn02kMFWNerkl2sbrEthMiJ51RG+sbqvg3EIAYWdshb n7dDvJsMmBSrUloNOlFtsSMLP/Dqo4p9TAvSF41ivPK7OeAEjqNUWpkdVhOYz2oTlpl5 8hToHpy1Zw8MXq10NhDnAb5E83d1cRf1/eJ/U6vprf2+7vC+V9sfX7F3x2AScvAkjBOP 2BBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wrYjno+mbnpZU30jpjfcey2GqC3Ih1O7WbEiq3QLN9Y=; b=T7qPO5juecj8xZhE3MrOE9E5o/QjYIXVAUDPJ2IJJDFr1eT81EMLJpIy/ANGUVxDpY O1ljkMcpDEfRq0PDcvtWgZhM04ud5pRnIg7BnyPvDrsxabTVfOo1ms25G6MCNbEaaCMN AvxJDRZc/3ZrKPF0bWlSoCJaL+2zctJG+TOMEAPfzXNNlmTq6mLEZVoa1gy8kiTio4P1 Oh8MjT8dtxQu7JvZN83wbQwoJ4m8cJU490vyvU6Ef+a5pFmNS8RdQbc6IRFmK8U6z+Vu YWQWy9wNfBhKXia+uKLp5xFWnyip/3fVpRNUEfM3Ro6R3/rUGL0tZSDF5EzlghMDYEWI 1lyA==