Re: [tsvwg] [tcpm] ECN CE that was ECT(0) incorrectly classified as L4S

Neal Cardwell <ncardwell@google.com> Tue, 09 July 2019 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IgapQB5KoXCyiE47XwYOfNz8yDExIed+DMkrfqhZw5w=; b=KQDoPgzmC9Xg6QbWYRTwMGVgauQOl87Zn9lQO0Nf5yi0hMSa07mYB1OzGHXlIRnmJY g82scT9vAS1hid8uXDKa4GmTDTdmSapHM/d1gQUddhmAisEE4zbWlPcEq0xE0ymFN7r7 hUFszxWrNcv4hBxoxMM4jgC9MCPWx/ZFrYNuudyoa7+jKJeQpkPdIxpNtIGm+5en3/Sv n6ozhJ8YpjN/uAgdUSxFulGJkyXR1v6/hv0QHb5dkMd0dqu+PeG2eKPhmqi5FmjNQPDw jl/UsLBWqTrSU/Kf0tT5ABmL5MLHYbYPU6tBbOIsVQvQMc+P2xh0z9xOecT6uzADVwiJ XueQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IgapQB5KoXCyiE47XwYOfNz8yDExIed+DMkrfqhZw5w=; b=pNWqq8zgwS/9q3B2bSlnWoCQYTBfgsI28Zqm/mSSQ5sXBCaIzs7mb4txIQrCDw1Rut eaFBzMFgbIFli+wqnv7yQcy8/hv1REHkn4Ed0aufLIzkjVHLB6ZTquimjfSJx1/3JvPK YEHyAZBy2cdiuf48v5J4MIxiIh+kBHwKNAyzesQBgUQSVNMvaXE4jufpsleHKMHy5FV4 ns93f3PSkmTO/c/HBY+OFpbW/QBjJlhtbKI8Mzoz1v36TE+6Se+GCodS+/mePPib8Gic s53UYFRDriPhdwgylvK+wdtVYBLqidqdNmTwzf+5NiOY+jTu/wsOrO1V5Sf7uGCe4SNC ryQA==