[tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review-01.txt

Hirochika Asai <panda@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 25 February 2021 14:07 UTC

From: Hirochika Asai <panda@wide.ad.jp>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 23:07:45 +0900
To: tsvwg@ietf.org
Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review-01.txt

Dear TSVWG community,

I’ve updated our draft <draft-asai-tsvwg-transport-review> that reviews the
current transport functionality and proposes (logical) separation of data path
and data flow layers.

In revision -00, we got some comments on the security model and
communication models (e.g., unicast, multicast, broadcast, and anycast),
and then we added those points in this revision.

I really appreciate your comments and feedbacks.

Best,
Hirochika Asai