Re: [tsvwg] [Bloat] [Ecn-sane] [iccrg] Fwd: [tcpPrague] Implementation and experimentation of TCP Prague/L4S hackaton at IETF104

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2019 03:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jVZZc16a0KXQ3EjKcsKkChR+fv+aXCChjqU19gyBQBs=; b=b+OPSsHAazgGOKUK3USk3bbhdx8kooEfedIBBvokeUDVGipLtS47YAwtkLW3frsSx1 7BCmsZsAgayRAictGYOwQwf9UHRGsoiyNqP2WA39hRhJqM8r1VPNyyirbUu6NqX/E86n d0Otz3llXmspH5IkC7OFJGbs6HgD5Fq985Y+Wn89KuIjqwri1H7Il6SQh5L9Buhs5Hhp fTZjEByUqjPRVaaQdIbQSuyc/1Wt6a/XDekNhIwrIp3Eg2c2xvTlg8ExxQrvi1HBIhGc SLc4G/3JXckahP8ZC0KQoSe7Ux3Czpw1mIzjZNaL0QHW9lJwmhI49qrYxvjaTAUeKs31 /ilw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jVZZc16a0KXQ3EjKcsKkChR+fv+aXCChjqU19gyBQBs=; b=GMF6h6ryV3yKsmtCEJKjDqYjNlkBNMT35oxN2CXLYj73fCV0OuUvwL6zMS8fqw49w9 VJHQ6hPtAFSVj5wxnxF+01Nmco96256Ji3xf7GsOCYEff3GaPOffWEnA3tXkoEgDbkuv A1vODX8/b7VGt/2EKDaxCnTTwJ9c8vyAm5ArRXUTjtcFPVspSVujYo66ITOrKVQrP7Og Lor6qYvFJSXHI6qBHCJXQNPVCNnxMjdOM+3K64Rut0ufg9MtfGIRKeLx5jrbpJsPCdQE RMjXj1w5ORfA17SGYUpLtg8pkOAl8trp3RYJCR8ynSASw/4dapvm3Z0op+UH9cV4kA8U FVwg==
References: <d91a6a71-5898-9571-2a02-0d9d83839615@bobbriscoe.net> <CAA93jw5MTdn9EQgpZ0xrjqEi7UKqH3H_741anoB+pa0dtD=fpA@mail.gmail.com> <1E80578D-A589-4CA0-9015-B03B63042355@gmx.de> <CAA93jw7jvjbZkEgO8xc03uCayo+o-uENxxAkzQOaz_EZSLhocw@mail.gmail.com> <27FA673A-2C4C-4652-943F-33FAA1CF1E83@gmx.de> <1552669283.555112988@apps.rackspace.com> <alpine.DEB.2.20.1903151915320.3161@uplift.swm.pp.se> <7029DA80-8B83-4775-8261-A4ADD2CF34C7@akamai.com> <CAHxHggfPCqf9biCDmHMqA38=4y6gY6pFtRVMjMrrzYfLyRBf-g@mail.gmail.com> <1552846034.909628287@apps.rackspace.com> <5458c216-07b9-5b06-a381-326de49b53e0@bobbriscoe.net>