Re: [tsvwg] Follow-up to your DSCP and ECN codepoint comments at tsvwg interim

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Sun, 08 March 2020 01:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B9mQQxeSeF5GX94ZFzGQfhwdHNnev8wmapcPXo+11zU=; b=Kj0ZAwrYT9PZ05XtNqP/2jRy5i514PRz65AQDt2ED7DM5m5N9GhzpO9sr+RGC2jcdw zdoSknsrdWtNOi743Wc5qcqRf0RMKw5xcNTSaIfJ0MIvAOXmRJUjq1zsqhQ8qTTRR8jc DN2PsCOxWlteS7z7oxTEVFzfvpBnXhSnC28JR6wwJjM/3+4NXNm1boM8UGQ//Tzf2sFl 7PR4hbyEwv4G4gt+RLq1Ih1+nqpKkdtImisXqZCvcwMPUf2WJqimG/gkv53ylj/yjDU2 lG7x45pZdjYEK1shbVaznunU2fQyxZn11AmpTlfCHRKujWdcBjfqxsGR0ntokM3Rrb8w +S2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=B9mQQxeSeF5GX94ZFzGQfhwdHNnev8wmapcPXo+11zU=; b=AVIkv9yKqCOnGnFtGR5EkyH10nS6YuVmRQTM6LpklUm89TFdyZbhkddx32SNAZGbsE 5ADaT0mjUA5vDHvImcPyIl2yeRcxFEy8/czscCkifJbH5InFKTmkzyFsfRF+EU9UlpTg YWRr2U1HVtbgor6JfaSAhnaet75YtrVhqNsPt6mdUvrnvR3MGMPdDEYXb/MPs8R2FiWt d+FUWyYdSnrE5jSz9Ux6BS5c+GeFDn/bkPTR4ews4lxrsOZg9zkAnBum7QIP32Oqtt0S CHE/077H8qGArOvnF7QQHqHpIQKyd9yJ6E5y0kVDaihIHZshUZ7ZfjljFWh+75byTcnB S92w==