Re: [tsvwg] draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

"Subha Dhesikan (sdhesika)" <sdhesika@cisco.com> Sun, 14 July 2013 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3207; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373828304; x=1375037904; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=sW+/UxxUqBJ6NaDF0AnMbfMiRqJKcu9RDhmeWFVb7cU=; b=Nk3x47wBHtPsC0ex/LRM4ax5yx0zHY8Na3yliiEd1LKGX8kqI9eJFZpr SH8TFQeGlKKkrDKw/c8A/rjh3/MF3YCnU6fa1cqMdtIGHjpeUtdA47xcP 2K7ZA0PBaz49FlqzJNh6IhLoU3Vv4GESq3mqNm0+nYmTtxsrDoLEtg/pj M=;