Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-04.txt

"lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk" <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, 20 February 2019 05:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1550639795; bh=KaEUq2ZMs3K4VgHbMbqEFug49BMWdEFdAefwxQjvF+M=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=bYhGGWGRhB8s09lVQ4p+XDI+Pyp1K48x/PU3ZI8xk5Og8MnZJzS3/UKJbpDzTJsGPAzewQVQ7AaMj9+fATGhr6DT8FBQaU8ocnSktITBRlgluk+DsdtNHTIxvHKwGxH5SdNQVY1yNjXOAUt7FceNKIhzzUzjBN9aNFqN3Z8ms3LiHtZRgXVH3bXKBNw3bjDCOzgWTc9qrj3i096OFuIKL4AgpE1SwNxgUtDSHmxOspemHE6si7W7XeYswZxmFu0WgWzzmmteKx2OOfQ/T8s1WajRLWG6ivc8mLmQngXWgTX9NxbEu0YwtDQzczkjfe4OUZSFzqap/SaBMpFQxF2Hiw==
X-YMail-OSG: NEbo1vEVM1mBAkPRTU4huS4aFNkMPqwV4Nj9a2gp9ZC8XEs_W13fSIqWvpbwg1E Rr9cIKMJMuK75RQrvpJS8lZ_WFLF2HtgPaHM.lj0ZUVHmny0cVRkxp4iQG7y0M9Ve7guZFdaWHfB 2TzOBbubdVhSFjqIppEJ8Ot0nx.NFQgG7Noihd0EH0cSbok0pWLg_ckAQiOlvEaiECR4cWFvgL0y E4uA7y34119yw0kMVegUHRIqaHWOPZBgRRQpryzkjDLY1i1vhl8.5qY94vTF_8ZHmEj5GSGeNxLQ uUtuIi.h1kjOJds9aAHWKOEf0.6s_TTEHgaX5_ixrSRWnmaBXDPD6AodYeqlx1eTZG5FtV_0Adyn 7SfGaMgDuksMapMGEWyMyLAbySo6Ew5KvrIzD6PRzqjvds_mW6oCA6uBGhnHSciH8Jy7HvAO6ap5 CrRQLpt46mRQVD25aNndVE_AwCEElCrczfMlpeWJrskM92ahHWBPu5uuUU5zjFArZEtsOdmoJSkm YPkURwi7e0238ssAkhhbcuavQcNqyXB7.VtoJnUHo83VS4Q7BF81fkHZQ0p4ezugmcGq2AlzN6SA cqt0rav2AqfqfjkjZhxJm3zEJGzr9_HXv6jA3ZABg7whqn835VuZOBkG1IibuX8_0fCnQP8mMcg5 5za1lIAI5R0DOlubRS9h2UVYT5Wor901KoVO53G1IV41hE1BPiwNn4V0fYVRRXuWh3RGM8Jt8xZT N8SVLFh98QVWEC0mb6H42qMuP8DM65BVsvXMEzAqmWy9TANUi5G4ZfcTt50CQE5DV9UiAwosB7qt mKgn3UT4T_lxYbK3f1tttP8aLJQSWqZklzC1.z_wLJpabTgFA.U56uz22LSBHnCaQIVRfMYq15zQ 8eGNxA7rhAl5th1WUCqwNmXA05haPKNBHLZyxA9qoof49aIK9H8p2UJ3L.aS62lxWVc7EmvoOqjt WGa3kmVBdp3Sfz_SzfYJh4_dwgi1jOeLO4NzIPuzrPx33SqrUExUlYACPzeE1vLlrzpq48tPqVHb doPXjEvyZfjdn5Gvdav2LJCOvLJ6_Nc1KjZF6vJMDEferrbYq2tkWkt_DgMYeKdc4rw--