Re: [tsvwg] Comments on L4Sops [was Adoption call for draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops ...]

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Tue, 16 March 2021 05:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=c5GqxsjgVoBpNzwpdzFR6Hv49X5f+Wz3gULQHMW3Qc0=; b=Za+0JvtBYG4AbeihuukA5SkU1CBwBDcsxVojuUpuQHeXklovZlMkD8FGUQXbuVkPkv SU+u/W1NeoT9EqSdtHcoQ6Z3hCj+VI9Qg5jSpxUvtkBVg93TWG6NJjCEKZywT4NPxUel GtINsmjuAZUCaN2iD8KHxCZJ79VrjN6VPIk9izzXr4+y84aWcPQPBKmi6Y3WH83aEard v8QCUr9SrDQrXBdGGPZFyyK2o5DFF+qM1iueDABhJeYBM52Da+mpBR5Zc7ybw1wNthJ1 IlRSbLN2FAJaER1L+5SbU06b4G4nSaD95Atzgr9ny+SU34135FgRAjkHMXzHKgtqPBG/ rPQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=c5GqxsjgVoBpNzwpdzFR6Hv49X5f+Wz3gULQHMW3Qc0=; b=qKx+JiT/hah0IAQiLJI08dY9dMZVAJV3wZOOBQlqpEQEWj28VMbv8PQU41r5rT4UuG yls97XDH8FKUvTkDGuf7g4duepYHH3bkxbfZlKcNvwmGmcea9o4tHQzViLiUGjU2HeKp 3R2TfzDt2uuMiJct5t3bU6xFashW3kIrD0O6JO/1qoMhtVMU5TiNNdpTrm6Oiofvbzpf EOhYAeMlix/F1gM8JdLkW71jB+/01fXA+qRFk5Xc+eEqiNJ6LoalZwVkWwdAbjedrfcf isv90iQrzHt8h/sSi5s7vUshqr1Q178LOrS4jUsClaZ6xeW4be+pDXN4mQZtBxazVbfm U9Ng==