Re: [tsvwg] [saag] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08.txt

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jMTJuPKj27tohTQCbiGlAKfO8CjPHeUoPwytq2veJMY=; b=YiQu5RxaPgJf0F6B4jW+b3r8/bZC3jANfGTm2uNL9fG9o8PRzSMiavKKicFG0g0Icy DTI3u88b6qk6mZ8rBtC5gMXyZHVO8FBFgOGPOziGCqeB9rvK6VLA/3+Zy1+h6+DS9dl1 B4I0PIsT6KOpCd1u4Q6wEUOqk5L209kQDYrL4bydJWiErJdVbhA5Y1wjn3quUQIQSUXz 87eZ9KqJy6c85kZKI6xHfcYhwODvxxbX6CAv6HOhS61Wx9OJlyNfFrqrF91GyNJODgkU LcFSDxP68HDgu+uwFaguM3ZRIdbwbtyCFiUbe1q0yZgc2vHb1zeNRNHpl8OV1VSEA9VK GtOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jMTJuPKj27tohTQCbiGlAKfO8CjPHeUoPwytq2veJMY=; b=nuRRG9w9AQHEQUXZxoPUvC9TOMGh1YF6c2Uf4g9+4AlZY3WTOd6uoWWWYjbRovfAwr wpVQnPiEn6xeqqVHqeb0ftNk90ogSZuUHn96c3uenJOESlQJJuaopNEwtTTS7G6xSOwB qW+18p2MjiB7VXSLQWiSSyk4CjyATtCw4CXCRjmyLQ37pto0hXiCLi0/ng2of0o9gRRx lyLib1QUabGboF5pZOL7jvkJrj+TKL2idD/P7wjpHwrlMoKgt3kIggxhUejzNpGZiBce KJMRROanTH9nB15kJ/o0CPeuajZVlQzSon7n3MJVEJKdFjqi5gbTH88AnaKpRDq6838k sCbA==
References: <CABcZeBPajzuEdw8=M1g1i-TAniJ9O+H5dEMxv8c6N3tD=7mSvw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35bSAa_zq=HsF-3e9qC-vRNFRu6dn+O4ak4Hi+c=Tmz5A@mail.gmail.com> <79E407F2-13D8-4F64-9A42-ED6BF6141DE9@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBPfT=B+fOXAkPuoEQQHAtJrefXSgnjOpPC7-4zC_myRsA@mail.gmail.com> <D36061F0-F872-4054-ACF0-C9A88FCEC572@ericsson.com> <2d3c909f-b21c-3916-1eb9-db6de5c661e3@huitema.net> <5DC063F2.8040502@erg.abdn.ac.uk>