Re: [tsvwg] ECT(1): Plan for Vancouver

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Sun, 08 March 2020 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=PO50yVIICfkNMxlmFQ/0QVoLgb+aLTGMl5tMBhVk6Cc=; b=PJtEAXeuqcjiVHeSe4qvTo3e9LLDOUB0Fwr/fTLinDcXt5rz3U0dWVSfJJzFA7Cv3W NelFnAKpvMMlTWVF/YV9cv08uo8ZkAvOSRBecQst9ANxZi6jK11wyV8/YWsg+vY4GFC8 pi62/Lj4wqeSMTeLV83xUXBczvTz0ulunrbTfUAXHvcW+mjddcXImnLPBevWA3trBjea ZNXZPB8qjMbIjf9dWMIUM54FxNU43kyudS7yT+iWUOqH53i80B4sqvOCY3odJILRX1bw +E4emwzreN30qNggxkRyb1C3BvkaX+BYUJi1hcQBjil1mpzPD/Uiz8NXZV/yK1alFWyE qDfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=PO50yVIICfkNMxlmFQ/0QVoLgb+aLTGMl5tMBhVk6Cc=; b=MSF3SSqlF2TBGd29AcUhiMy6QztYmVpJPwDls2zFjrjnGmCBCHr5v9T2cPrjmZHdME CCxvwrflgUX7Zu1XocJDT7u63gVKhGiiKSr+e29tA0HpBfwRL67iFqx3ww4zw7h5Fp1I 30Viy4SE9YgupmjL3ReFfLwJ5ROQeZ9B/m4QSAA+SmbGq7DNac7ty4oBKsjZd717N50T 5b1YZYb3mMxsmi6SvQKLyJkHGzH/m8ZEYySJG0SkeX2bUOipeKKR1m5tieRRYfbLPnBL 1AZzbLZ3uoJTI16OV0a2sOAu0uKzdhFRiwL8vhxSt/VDnwKQPYoN2OIsugzwHSzVrgCI ++oA==