Re: [tsvwg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 26 August 2019 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=D+Rtn7xkjSX55ybtFn2xnT5NvLe0/n3a3aqbFTJJhAg=; b=JWFU7IE7SMQbSOoL22NvWwv7Ei0ecpWeSfhmGC0GVuoyrLfUUipKZnjWkYWdMHREgh Tdet9DwpPu8t5PdDSArIgynHjctOPyNGTDexKMo/eqYX0f2I9G0caaceySwD8CtemAHj 94yiDSDmutW3WGQMV4b6GJsM53X+onawBtwXJy+BrxiZNy+OmOiN7DjKkvyk1w76EeXu yXyZvU6rLcgPTlCtZgAz0PEDJcQKglnn03iRdWzofWXjNpyEG2eu5/dh1gaY+8U6qIVo wKozg4n43gAwOqleOJGbYFkKKoHg+ftOL6AY/uUGkYbmeySo5TmKBQA9n3BT+1FL0qN9 g97w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=D+Rtn7xkjSX55ybtFn2xnT5NvLe0/n3a3aqbFTJJhAg=; b=VSkICpqxvntuGN7Are5b9qBDalnqCbg+U02wHqk1GyCMTNLKVYECjYjHbLzP8Si/So cogt3ReOX5FrfrB5rH676x/qnw6rLspLct2t00u1p4Y+IfeGtOV6bTfd0wfPyisZu1Am 0AjaA/Xp/gXD4Xm7A7rbtCmYjXXPUaO8ssck80V0j1ravrZiC32mGUKvi7ao0UQGhtsJ bwfNG074MMG9qit7WplnpgzEJf6wG5VaB07jI0gsSbn223pN228ycgDbjNuu/5PSUpM7 KQXgvvmbRfLiXKCIcZFVZjy514TIu0Yg07AQtY59Cl/19TJZ1y62H5yomJ0WjkKJ9jDG miiw==