Re: [tsvwg] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-04

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 May 2018 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hwyfltvap5FCmfrILRXOkfVjnfW5ZIbNdlgCBnD2tNo=; b=ea6onzRaWcq0QdWKPvFw7/RefJ8zKG0rw83SgiAndWQSQcm2yyMRP11+a1t6JkVu7b Ed/mQbM2Z1ZiPRuIwxRxXdCFAlfTcgc3qIJkUQR83ZcTbLbp4VjA3vi4PzyyM/6nzVhK RLMl0prrMSdJzK5D6gbQajM/S7+1XFM9RFBp7GPkKXicbLyUSwejFOakCT4StB6DeNN8 xWytQ2UchxVEqnsZh6hWayixuWac3X8VGxf2k+sPz5hyxXxrky8PBNo2wQJ+XQGEy3u0 GeNTW0QeQOr13JB/v7A7E6X7hq41xGfQ2M24s+892AtJLUrmRWzCEAyRqyybsd4S2zE+ kqnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hwyfltvap5FCmfrILRXOkfVjnfW5ZIbNdlgCBnD2tNo=; b=n82n55ZUUVZnlz6fg+IrNDkbEc+SIqW8RHMmNyEzbUC4cPvPXpmUWnYLUYmaUG3+B6 qXs/zHXLr++Dj4mYi6tNVOieESvvNz7UTFlM+kKqZ9ow+xHRyMSMFdf5v0db0bQ+IZ6v M8crln5G9Vhcznc0zvsMmHOP1PnDr3d7b9a9t/COsmFefAIY5gHqAuQe+oMHeEsfwQpr ZZHmWt4ESSCqAgwtcpXiOjgAgZ0VljkVvF0xfjuxk7rFBiUBivMTgKE0+OirdYYr3Vri 383dzscSApFEihta/qPfU4ek4XE84NDWf65EjugtZ8uuuuzHdz1fZFy1OIpkQmzFpocf fw+g==