Re: draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-06

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 16 March 2011 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2830; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300314234; x=1301523834; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9e4cQdOqv92jpRJyp0Ew2e1Yl+DtCB6DN2PwBRYRxnM=; b=Yubv/W7SVF5GFnI+lv/dxqFYVt8cvgL2A8OUuqWjQJLQkXTKFX795m4j CDZV0a69jSCh7lFLtjEo/TvjNYwLFS8gniL28D6Fr7CidpWNi6UaS0QrK k1s4FDUrSzrAC1UmKxC8ptpNY4RzkdyDxOvgFoOPnLwwZTzlOz6OGS0mu w=;