Re: [tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-02 - Concerns about text on conditioning rules

<Ruediger.Geib@telekom.de> Mon, 29 May 2017 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telekom.de; i=@telekom.de; q=dns/txt; s=dtag1; t=1496051847; x=1527587847; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Zke5l10ENHmu0XYO0DWPeNmB5C5I+Ex8HCXN+N6yhuE=; b=NUB5+jkTN7z7U15YXIMtyyAFH1PAPvbRRd84RSuQiGO0VzSnC+MEEAM4 sFYygGsavaF3c08ErkrH5r2q8sh6gwib/nBQ0Yp9n6Ffg9yneyNKUyzDE 4yvu8JB7dEIPET1ANYC/H59lzOhuHG40L+YdaC1E4sCLZzxGQjFRtpxMd 62aweE+pCrNeQPaKsPSToyKhcYm/Fjk9ugAzMg5VG69YA6zs7OpvRPplm kj82a8d3Jte7tcuO0ACggnBE5qcuYq3i4oZkHEJDpTVp/QSZk5e7nhVMt 1p+DVzZ2uZRFxE5WgXOtOo4BxiFF8RMHv4hxy0LJJ51FzH7cn4GFGkM+F g==;