Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 19 March 2020 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9GmmrqhSsRTrYAlCzLoIraio7ECqSN4ChLyFy+7W4to=; b=PSAuvuVDdfNapTxF7/vWJut8Dx26ZozMr9gIq0DIRitPvau2aDqdvpEJaT5RN5pCd5 XYTypgFwiBBQQuNQ9+Q/Q+xvGCo+9keDWc4r8OVmiCe//mznk8yo8CgqqpeMakvqXHUj EzumWq/VnY3Mn2iJXR7Vh/1Be2fLyDA1pYGRZVkrzf1I00KXfMARqxiL4G43w4KcvmKv crr5jW7c0HqesxEfyNKgIqqQCH5bu1qkguv0+/JR0hF2x+ESGR4P8qWBrQvgCCOF7/xg koqpidTr4ORh9mZbPwdgu8jPXUflCmGNTRU0Dn2DAwxfIjgK6IUTum02kKdWe4SSYTs2 UqVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9GmmrqhSsRTrYAlCzLoIraio7ECqSN4ChLyFy+7W4to=; b=rkp6pXR3i8RU1kUjVzaS2lolhbz7HxlwbFoOQwxK0M7zvAvyTFqE5xP7wGNw1qyl53 zuZQmPKKrsMn5belhwQGdrUAblRYz64sGpCRge8DaEmvMUQPGc172EItg4ynUKMXrVZE kfTH3MJPcehEL8YyJLSS5BCJxKHsqfZblHMe6rGz+ky7t60SFgvsNBRIrrVGAaieVVlh eAvDzsEgTH4moEV3cXkz8OLWNsgDY+l+ZOm9jXmCMBjOkCxr3y0MlzB8O6+eGdczQwdf TAuuYLN9H1HdlxR2h2IIvqR3I+B+KNB4iM4pl5QlgDgS7vYhdouYJ1GfQhgrK+oh5U6a CnlQ==
References: <158279435525.6196.11790581771168846041.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAPDSy+5e0HYhBJdQm-ZhBcqmqwKGkpaKU8t_9R2_P=nAOs9s2w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOdDU0zQ+ZNQqu1vDWxQuLUzGqi9MMXPDUs-izZEgVQsg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxTA9mheGALtp4zKKYVV7wNUfhp-0pdt3C62G=tkTQhaDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOPxLWfT3Un=+_DQoaP5Zf0_COJ=cBLsVwMZHGgu5BOHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxQMPEemk6db6hGTLdt4xetHRhV=9DD51sjd3ppn+SffEw@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMR61e0CsdCg5y8PkQskm0tbR-+BKXWQghavGKBN6PyHA@mail.gmail.com> <abdc3cc8-5948-1b5d-516d-6d736b7ecda2@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CABcZeBNVZp_H+02D_B-bg56_==W_9feZ_Z91Oc5R+6P4giftnA@mail.gmail.com> <c6b40d15-244b-5f63-8aed-e3eca3373638@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S36Ou_L=sgAAVjLTJcEF3f0i6K6+YOkeuJc_qOW6hQt2rw@mail.gmail.com> <2e51ff5a-e502-bcde-24c9-ff2e2fa13ac4@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S35kF8YaqK0vxUZ9c6nzZPR8gr2gbae0T2iXTX5jNbeEpA@mail.gmail.com> <964a5c73-2b12-ca87-c558-fe44b5fa39f9@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S362N=FjrWoE8bK0AD02TnZvZoKPOWV-O3exz3ZpKJcWxw@mail.gmail.com> <b9155393-9b15-b000-6ccf-de401d78ec21@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S34Dm5ZWUoeYEEz8UBo=WnW5-CQA2ZC+-Qu=GjQOHRPqaw@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR19MB4045E72EC1D5BF0D6D0A8A1B83F70@MN2PR19MB4045.namprd19.prod.outlook.com>