Re: [tsvwg] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6458 (6081)

Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 23:16 UTC

From: Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:16:10 -0700
Cc: 王礼鹤 <wanglihe@ebupt.com>, Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, Kacheong Poon <ka-cheong.poon@oracle.com>, tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>, "magnus.westerlund" <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, "vladislav.yasevich" <vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>, Peter Lei <peterlei@cisco.com>, randall <randall@lakerest.net>, RFC System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
To: Michael Tuexen <tuexen@fh-muenster.de>, "Black, David" <David.Black@dell.com>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6458 (6081)

Greetings,

Would it be appropriate for us to delete errata report 6081 instead of someone rejecting it (that is, if errata 6111 now appears as you wanted)?   Please advise.

FYI - For future reference, we can update the text in errata reports as long as provided with old/new clearly described in email.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/mf

>>> "vladislav.yasevich"<vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>;
>>> "martin.h.duke"<martin.h.duke@gmail.com>;