Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-05.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2026 08:55:20 -0800
List-Id: Transport Area Working Group <tsvwg.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-05.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Transport and Services Working Group (TSVWG) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Configuring UDP Sockets for ECN for Common Platforms
   Author:  Martin Duke
   Name:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-05.txt
   Pages:   10
   Dates:   2026-02-20

Abstract:

   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) applies to all transport
   protocols in principle.  However, it had limited deployment for UDP
   until QUIC became widely adopted.  As a result, documentation of UDP
   socket APIs for ECN on various platforms is sparse.  This document
   records the results of experimenting with these APIs in order to get
   ECN working on UDP for Chromium on Apple, Linux, and Windows
   platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts