Re: [tsvwg] [saag] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08, closes 23 October 2019

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Sat, 12 October 2019 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Z3x5o7yD5aMKJJ05GmaR0MgoZPKTCbzAWzCfCkd17ak=; b=g86ottmTZc7ctUkf/J5VxTlta1K81G5qLafUUpl8xiKtbif21f3kBJ7srqLm2BZYjx 1wW1vvlZ2erEyXHRkcW0IeviQQiNIMJRiPd1js3EsqDwHYMPBvglvV2wB9jWr0udnayR pLXiJEtqEUFQpGcisDuxZ1gEbFqQ8S+oMZnToXqCySQj2tR7o90oyYTzhkj3qpFp0CKD Pk5eDEHmS4x3xzNfGZXdz3nt6lBFsrIkLMIrUjmUWcpt5Ou0W+hCFVIOUcbMuhXO3Tg+ 9jsnhz8N9B3+aN3jtxqx6pV/473fbRyoiRcH5DOu1qiDKdB60aJfEgNWmJDHAl/lZ/9O +Mvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Z3x5o7yD5aMKJJ05GmaR0MgoZPKTCbzAWzCfCkd17ak=; b=LEquZpzso5hdkg+ZyAm+gnfp4w4oQJmU3ewuzIAAvQaZEsVr5hffR6bWpbBg42CJo9 tO4yqVl4CJjyaQYrUiR29pPdqSu/OBGZVcTujKwdEmEveUWY8m8hfGn4oFPxzsfnURyN JgCvU1Qn4nRkyKwLeV+MvU5jDXtBUxYflmoMYTQ+ibO1pW/Tvtv8DynQoZIuAoOPKYih iprt/9OceDesCtDTetonMNUWA3BwRtOrEmP50qadSGT0B3ySF0G2wa2HNaw1NFKo2PTM lhUc7m7qTzwlxOSwxqN+VuisLVRYcwq/t/+dumXad1MguS/q4YPVv3gVJGdf9Gmckq9N QfcQ==