Re: [tsvwg] Comments on L4S drafts

Luca Muscariello <muscariello@ieee.org> Wed, 19 June 2019 13:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b7rT4dObkzGfltnqgYrNZisLK5o22yz7RMv91/t9qgc=; b=qJbAg0/MNRE6u9flIrSS57UneWiuWUBEKe4rPsFrdMUOgv1o+y3oA64pDWnswH83Mm pC4DWw0Avi2E0ERNGomMabvmR3BXnMWUqawjR9pJQlgIG5h00oV1xsXyR/SqQalSs0sB dSu4u/gQzrw/DtNbf2qhJLDZVu34IGNWgI+zyt1/OHO1ruAHT2uvHWxskcOM+bWB/AIx lrAzyRJqpGaUpUXSbVmFKt5QiJ+5j/rP/o92SfbxT1krFTGMeSGldHqoC599Hyafqm24 ex857ppbEU9NuAn1YIqsahO1UDKQw+TwBew1eYMHztre2ugV5sqC2BWpotaD5cM1fFSA 4CWw==