Re: [tsvwg] Packet Loss Signaling for Encrypted Protocols: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 10 July 2019 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SdVRRmohobw3VR6n4SVLoGOhNlFGnCKbYw9h+bq9Ktc=; b=VSNEymfDDit3xM0XiE05dHdqz+eZVky4w8q1UL4rNv+2U3NSQcJxslyi36hUSNXXBd /6yvbgjQCjcovpLZWmMLFyhLU4TU1rTujjen71CJ/GADSA9FsqCgoqppPYvnCn1e49Kf dTCbwTUv4Acf2qGRI3kiCn+ylQO8ErGAO8jniE8AP91yixQ+HEDx9MbGr05sIVMpAYf6 7LNK7GwTp623zFnUJnKDyk7ojYss0nm1gH1HSNG6qzMOpKcIGPKmBvzYQ1uZOgvJ+24R PtCPIN2V4W2IzcpDeTrVhSLqUWYGOsTUPvHhamK1JRWnYPZPrMsWpRzHh78tiN2GEgGl j0Pw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SdVRRmohobw3VR6n4SVLoGOhNlFGnCKbYw9h+bq9Ktc=; b=KOMVlzktZaL4l9gCAx3/3YeOxhw5BgscC39SF41flQtSfjazaAgnT+1gNg/PMcEL2Z gJbAADnCLDvyMAH53/AsYYHAZ8+6sl6XbKU93nA0Uaw2GSHPKc4tnba0X6otnOzr+znR LdYatJmcJZmwb1AnygtRNDrAvuvzyWJOsPCFTpwSg/NQLrR0JWR05jg9ZWj+NL2HE2as hKP3jCKbMV4DhPTbvP3GMh/6BwzQgD+51d24HsbHNkrSl0R6s6Uzlgu8Xn7cBRg42W6A fmNP11fKC+A1g+DT9qg4KzvHIwgAeSGkV6vQIGkIlAP5rBCG7IUGP2/406BVd+XG6w5h OhGg==