[tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-18.txt

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Mon, 02 November 2020 09:43 UTC

To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Cc: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:43:14 +0000
Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-18.txt

Martin,

We just uploaded a revision that responds to the last round of AD
comments you provided. Most of your points were directly incorporated,
(see previous email). We modified the ending and further updated the
introduction, and then reworked other sections to use similar language
and reduce what was perceived as repetition (which removes some subtle
differences in perceptions of different operators, designers, etc ).

The shorter text is shorter and we expect more readable by many. We look
forward to the next steps.

Best wishes,
Gorry & Colin