Re: draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-06

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Fri, 18 March 2011 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=5352; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300482245; x=1301691845; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=NiHUVWVeGR4j1rS9bgC0Zy0r84//V/pX1stEB/I98/0=; b=CaehuTLKOinX4SjHGsHFkxbXNhIn5om0D97ezK6L8zBrewRSl3n+vhye mPqFXMccob0UWdphPQLosvnCjclkxW7ZnoZRp77NyQLHvTUaXB7DKxsPu ulz3603kp5QWfT7kw1m+YZC6BKxQ75lRiPeWCyjTQ6DsV0XE8kWkqw257 0=;