Subject: [tsvwg] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-06: (with COMMENT)
From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 06:03:10 -0700
List-Id: Transport Area Working Group <tsvwg.ietf.org>

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-ecn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful little draft, I especially appreciate the handling of IPv4-only,
IPv6-only, dual-stack.

Some comments nevertheless:

# Missing Android

It would have been quick nice to also include Android, or mention that all
Linux comments apply to Android or ?

# Section 3.2.1

s/IPv6 socket*, which* are not IPv6 only/IPv6 socket *that* are not IPv6 only/

# Section 4

Unmatched parenthesis in `([RFC3168], [RFC9330]} ` ;-)

# OS versions

Strongly suggest adding the OS version numbers.