Re: [tsvwg] Process for re-assignment of NS TCP header flag to AccECN

"Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Mon, 03 July 2017 23:08 UTC

From: "Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 23:06:09 +0200
Cc: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>, tsvwg-chairs <tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org>, tcpm <tcpm@ietf.org>, tsvwg <tsvwg@ietf.org>, tsv-ads <tsv-ads@ietf.org>, tcpm-chairs <tcpm-chairs@ietf.org>
To: "C. M. Heard" <heard@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] Process for re-assignment of NS TCP header flag to AccECN

I think as document shepherd I have the input I need, but I need to talk to my AD about how to handle the process  - and liaise with the TCPM co-chairs regarding the TCPM WG draft. This isn't the first time we have had to look at the implications of making another RFC historic, and I think we can do the correct thing.

Gorry