Re: [tsvwg] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC4960 (4656)

Randall Stewart <rrs@netflix.com> Wed, 06 April 2016 13:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=pSGhRtafbGdX6wD5kYdKY47/3yevqY3rmwqOijMANuQ=; b=UfuJgyZVGmvK24q/JPUyuyXSNfgnMCiYtp4beZ1NBPPPyJJkPEy1EoAE+sJAxArKgV gFuOJuWVfDiKdF9k6XTFs5JK4+G3ozyozr7ExHQVJI+1lrteZnHshS2n8FYNFEzV4XCQ q2QsjPko1ApZVj3C6gQGMeyHh/EeJSX26SniCZgDYiCgKKwTGd1h5yrR3iNBPji/0qCq sacsYQQKATWwuZVoM1yMz3v35sJt3ovAPJ25a5RBWvLz4vp4VQIz2JcwJhE0TiZ6UuS4 r2D6vzBD/ONWwuOyxNRzMRfqJ1ZkRbnvi4ncIY1aQKSipvFncbYTvSz4IunGxTlSyH64 8GVw==