Re: [tsvwg] [Ecn-sane] per-flow scheduling

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2019 05:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nsYYgTCWOFIXyZ+WBEu7OorW722aGxiNfgwBfxzn3CM=; b=gAqRpqajKecV/WxaBonBg9ouSmZsGuPUkZw6C4kqcvdDLMhbY/C868OETqXFWhzZ1W cSAfDWJ1T4sJfn5HAriXLvBuOPSQu2aqmj97Rk3Z1IJHRTNNxqdRwbEfa/PzXU0bna/j iVAs/FXzdUN32UhSXmlq39/EbPbXpFh9mofKCoXTmtGdIMtXetNr5miMovP697mh36BX hyVCjLy3grspVGhbyVnA2fk6094SATlkXgzimO/0wMj7ca5RQAvGmsLS0UWiLG0f9/hT XWs4bDAzhrag4SZWWwSACGXVQGw5sQEVDfSEAE0/tGqtYI8ofipgY3bOcP29BPxshlhC v5Xw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=nsYYgTCWOFIXyZ+WBEu7OorW722aGxiNfgwBfxzn3CM=; b=I7r4yJXVktBzH+9X9MA4Ujzb21+gSTaZS/1W5Z+gCMuLMYcbP81nv4TQ3xH7Ub0G4L EIPXdwfvUG8GO47e8XjpWVD5lYTERhx8yxujGuOXvQoy1OM+mhO+6IPNJCUZmZ0xNDXa CY3bOnsV6SsjHpvl3bTgrELy1LOutklQIEfGxJV8Uq9sO3MAutp63ZEyPsxq4Jm/NOCw VUm102DCiEzQqtLtCCo9GNvNAILmBqiHKuNKtJPRpqYZr2xTRnw8C6Y7K7ieDrhBbbIH qkRm9HVPBhjKyd+pvWZVo4p/D30HnlTVQa0MFnuYGmmNBeUUwKgo+QifjRSIa46/WYqd Ot6g==