Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Fri, 28 February 2020 00:05 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 00:04:54 +0000
Cc: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Right – my goal with this draft is not to say ‘encrypt' or 'don’t encrypt' the transport headers, but rather to highlight various issues to consider when deciding whether, and what, to encrypt. It’s information to help transport designers make an informed choice.

Colin

--
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/