Re: [tsvwg] Slides to support discussion of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040shim-update

Jonathan Morton <chromatix99@gmail.com> Thu, 09 April 2020 12:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MbpuZXGAZnNompTW7x1cC5/cqKpQItvHsligwS5rJWk=; b=vIpg6mtzYpxj872WvxTnvTvtL12TMc7Ohmatntv21W9v9zTujRbGdM5G8vNWtLkEn7 l7S5DXFTRFgBCUA/oODevzmMpAMUT8FXOn/q9ZKk24IfS3+4yXVMSNGeyHSPBab6O8Mm c0qnewi0btIURgLkDh5jaSWo4rJZHaoare4nxwRqcHBHDoFHtYUy13PfMpZtdp7A6a2u 9/Q6q8a0O33LLMP0mcCXNIbRpsEeaV3EpR0+wftIbXwVr9yBB8AsJRXRUvy44G+yUD7+ EA0wVS7vyaPMFMhnfsUzRQm2SgOQDslpuBBUaUaCsT3FqA+xnYm4j+EpvFC7pE/LcBg5 dC6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MbpuZXGAZnNompTW7x1cC5/cqKpQItvHsligwS5rJWk=; b=BJvfRrCwvEm40yN9LL21xjoCTkjYil4VZYF48C5QJhsJikwY5qTHS6djqXLsPpgD4U 6lqszKVF+IgbZVdJixOUF3SCeY+oBhF8Z2xSnQJQm2d/bvtEIk6adSi0vrg39wkCC1SD 4CshzxFPXH/CtUWoiV53XT/C/5sCO/R4Sn8a7bzrSS98C/2Z3Fh0dEd38bdlnUnGOfg5 5JaWe0emP6LzvkwuBfbU7890vI396JbTct7oD+HCsAMuymyk2P4BeiwOgAsxKjLCRTex SNNQm9EhEoeVM5Nr2gchemTWV9QtSvEWfgc2q0EjV/B/sS3IgxoPZy4L+UTB2zKFxdfo fA3g==