Re: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-04.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 20 February 2019 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YpXFMGAnjOBTOdux41S7UsmHqYopCq5N6DsCezPtpsE=; b=DwR4KodPrnR4hT80aZHTtIkEfJKLsI8LC7asnltP8odmkANZd8mY0Spk/EdatiFJzf 8G55E/LVofltxih5ptnG21SQgelZ3/V5M3cDRbVFs3KX7++44DXt/dpRs3P+H6BEio2N hu33iG97y11dN1qbw4QyGJ2+RTOpUoVmFTuzmwJu5zim2xKZMgiRZZTr24sOIz2OxZkv DSbT/+Q+9BMhPsGJBHqtinG73T62FP0+OPXCbybklf6T38oLt3H0g+r9KlkOQXezR+xc poeoOFMQuCxd4MOHbK/JFRvuMvmIeGJrALlqphA75k8ijcAGNVN1Nq8rycjTX/2ilKwu yTHw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YpXFMGAnjOBTOdux41S7UsmHqYopCq5N6DsCezPtpsE=; b=UtaNyojj5W/1wdr40WUN3XIdSkc+nCYU/lDdwWYfFJSwHKIPClnA84KLE0bfCND9Mw b+9syGrYstCchZLeJ2zjZTWH2CwORMwm/pxTB9nqKG+DQ/3msW1P+lYv82ucT8V7O3zd iLK2/LQqDAeeu8WSlerWSf5Vmm5wRf2fkEO5dEki4XVNIrFOffPAkcrKLSHUu5JIRHf0 +3/P7plQeuAzMAxJewxqmnelcSZ0ANMJSD4BnARLBuUhMarHzZxNIzaIxtG4ppTgyaas hd6s8DU0rfKjDPIt8wkds4Jxdx78htcMz8H3N+zRQnokNSvg377y/mmOYauUoWQuXZCz VIgA==
References: <155052226474.25978.1700439564007128149@ietfa.amsl.com> <CALx6S34o08DY-v-1S59VAerwpnf3wD6puNGe-Jq90aswYdK8Xw@mail.gmail.com> <5C6C3F9C.1070601@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CALx6S35WuRra0njfY=HOCaF8v9ampkTG612nbjKwid=CHQNumQ@mail.gmail.com> <072547E4-D84D-4313-BEEE-0CB66A3C6A1C@csperkins.org> <LEJPR01MB0460F9AB6E2113F4CBF246EA9C7D0@LEJPR01MB0460.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE> <CALx6S37RjKafmj9V3CifCDVSTK7Xz+kWfJGmAbq6udWHJzTGxQ@mail.gmail.com> <LEJPR01MB0460EF67D703C8340A976DF39C7D0@LEJPR01MB0460.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE> <CALx6S34BbkeMumZ5-D2N9GOJ=bx=n-m6TGR0CVqU9iWVc0rH0w@mail.gmail.com> <12F26DDC-B78B-4638-8A53-EDB4A2FCF5F9@csperkins.org>